Friday, January 21, 2011

Trying this out

Time for change...and blogger has kicked me off my other blog so...here we go. Raindrops and Roses comes from three things; I love that movie and song, we live in the city of roses and it rains a lot (which is okay by me because I love the rain). Welcome and enjoy!

(typed by sister secretary Ashlee :)


Everyone loves pictures
Katelyn getting her ears pierced!

 Katelyn before getting her ears pierced.






 She was really great about the whole thing.
 She has been diligent in keeping her ears clean and twisting her earrings.
 Taylor tormenting Natalie that she would be next!



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute blog! I love the title. The pictures are so great of Katelyn, I think she looks like Ashlee! She seemed to have done great about the earrings.Way to go Katelyn!!

    p.s. when you go to your old blog and click on the link to come here it doesn't include the 6 so it takes you to some random blog. Just thought you should know. :)

    ReplyDelete