Saturday, February 5, 2011

skiing!!!!

After over 10 years I was back on the slopes!!!   When I started to loose weight back in Sept. my trainer asked what is your goal?  The only answer I could give was, "I want to fit into my ski pants."  Well, I finally did it!  On Friday the girls didn't have school so I asked Beth if Natalie could play at their house and the Newell's lent us some gloves and helments (helments are new since I was last skiing!)  Darren had to work but said go ahead...so I needed no more prodding.  I went up with the girls and they each had lessons while I enjoyed the slopes.  I also enjoyed watching the girls learn to ski.  The weather was lousy in the afternoon--rain.  This wasn't bad because there was no ice so the snow was great!  I had the slopes to myself(seriously)  I LOVE skiing! I can't wait to take them up again. These are our photos and a few videos.   T- has on a brown jacket with aqua, H- blue jacket with white, K- purple jacket.  They were troopers and even though we all were soaked by the end, we all left happy and wanting to go again!  Yea for snow!

3 comments:

  1. yay! i'm soooo glad you went. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all enjoyed yourself! Way to get out there and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOps!
    that last comment was from Ashlee. I am on your account fixing things for you :)

    ReplyDelete