Sunday, May 1, 2011

Natalie's 4th Birthday

 Well I decided I had better post a few photos of Natalie's Birthday Party since April is officially over.  Mom has more photos on her camera but I don't have those available right now.  
I forgot how easy a 4 year olds party is!  We ran out of time since it takes them longer to stay on track :)


She wanted a Tangled Tower but I talked her into the castle


the candy game-definitely NOT the game for 4 yr olds.  Just give em the candy.

Cousins and sister doing the "hair chain" as they use one of her new toys after the party
This is actually the 2nd time blowing out the candles as another little boy did it for her the 1st time


Does she have older sisters or what!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. Tell her happy birthday for me in Japanese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, looks like the perfect princess birthday party. The cake of course looks amazing Tricia! I love that last picture of her with the peace sign..hilarious. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad we missed all the fun but glad it was a great party. I know what you mean about 4 year olds and the candy game...I will know for next time :) THe cake looked great-much better than a tower!

    ReplyDelete