Saturday, July 9, 2011

Antics of a little one

Here are a few of our little one's fun antics . . .
Sat - I asked Natalie who loves her & she replied "books!"  Today I taught her the song "Sweet lemonade is my cry, if I don't get sweet lemonade I surely will cry, if the ocean was lemonade and I was a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and never come up!" a few minutes later she was singing a slightly different version in the front room.
Fri - during a bath Natalie asked if I wanted to see her puppet show . . . she stuck her feet up over the edge and proceeded to wiggle her toes as she provided a play.
Thus AM - I asked Natalie if she slept well & she said "I slept all night - want to hear the song I made in my dream?" and she proceeded to sing a poem she apparently made up in her dream.
Wed - she was with friends Sophie & Macy and declared "we are going outside to PRAY now!"  Tricia asked "why are you doing that?" to which she replied "I feel it in my heart"
Tues - Natalie was upset & cried & cried when it was time for bed.  after 15 min of crying I put her on my bed, told her I'd be back in a few minutes to read a story and when i returned she was completely out!
Last week - she insisted on sleeping with "foxy", a beautiful 4' long fox stoll I picked up for my fur / leather collection.  Pretty funny to see her next to this long, orange creature.  She has a bit of a different perception of what a stuffed animal is compared to most kids her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment