Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween!!!


We enjoyed the church Halloween party, going to friends house, pumpkin carving and trick or treating.



I love this picture of these two together!


The next few are the girls and their friends after the party




These are from before Halloween when we went to visit some friends--The only shot all together in our costumes.  The girls chose their own theme this year.  I really should have made myself into a Queen--I think I would have chosen the queen from Snow white--maybe next year.


Sleeping Beauty

Belle


Rapunzel

Merida--without her hair
 Have you ever seen the princesses act like them?


carving pumpkins at the last min.--it was the only time we had available.


I LOVE the pieces of pumpkin on her face--she cleaned and did this all on her own!


Ok I know I have a lot of photos but I wanted to show how trying to get a simple shot of us with the pumpkins went--first shot--ok but I thought we could do better--I was wrong...the girls secretly had other plans.










This was supposed to be a silly shot--which the girls were going to look nice in but it turned out that I just looked silly and even sillier in the next shot!  I just gave up.   


Halloween night--ready to go






It was a beautiful night!  The weather was perfect-- as we treked up and down the hills we got hot!

Let the sorting begin!

say goodbye to Darren's beard


No comments:

Post a Comment